Consider these valuable suggestions and reminders from your Celebrity Makeup Artist to ensure you're well-prepared for your upcoming appointment, especially if you have a significant event on the horizon:
* Please wear a button down shirt (or a robe) so it is easy to change after your flawless makeup is finished
* Prepping and cleaning your face is a part of the luxury in person services. If you are coming from a busy day, have no fear - I am here.
* Some procedures like microblading take 25-30 days to heal, please advice with your professional providing the service for clear details.
* Please schedule any face treatments and procedures like eyebrow waxing, facials etc. at least a week prior to our appointment, we want to have a calm smooth canvas to work with.
* Tanning - if you are planning on getting a spray tan, please plan that service at least a few days prior to our appointment. I recommend a test run if you are new to this service as well.
* If you will be wearing contacts, please make sure to pop them in prior to our appointment.
* I understand you have a busy life! If an emergency or schedule changes occur, I would be happy to reschedule your appointment depending on my availability.
* 50% non-refundable retainer is due to secure your spot